Have you thought about taking your love of CrossFit to the next level?
The CrossFit Level 1 Seminar is truly life changing. You don't have to be a coach or want to coach others in order to attend. From CrossFit. com, the Level 1 Seminar will:
1. Provide attendees with the knowledge to better use CrossFit methods for themselves; and
2. Provide attendees with an initial and foundational education to begin training others using CrossFit.
The course includes classroom instruction on these topics, as well as hands-on small-group training for the movements. These group sessions are conducted under low intensity with a focus on improving mechanics. Participants’ movements are observed and corrected, and they engage in dialogue concerning effective coaching techniques. Large-group CrossFit workouts are conducted as an example of bridging the gap from theory to practice. These workouts provide examples of how to:
- Conduct a class.
- Hold a standard of proper mechanics at high intensity.
- Achieve relative high levels of intensity for each individual.
- Scale for any ability level.
Sign up for the CrossFit Email of the Day to find out everything that is going on in the CrossFit world!
A. Power Snatch
Pick Loads (Climbing or Across)
B. For Time:
Power Snatch (115/75)
Toes To Bar
Goal: Fast pace, 1st rd of PS & TTB in 1-3 sets